Search

Tuesday

Marketing Mix, No More!


I would like to start off by saying thank you to everyone who has supported me thus far. I really appreciate all the comments, likes, and shares that you have submitted. Having said that the time has come to pick a new name for my blog. Over the past few weeks I have gotten some insight and suggestions as to what my new blog name should be. Although I liked quite a bit of the suggestions, I can only select a few to use in a poll that I will be conducting through Survey Monkey. As mentioned in the Help Rename My Blog Article, I will be giving a $25 Gift Card to the person who's suggested blog name is chosen as a token of my appreciation for their support and creative effort. 

The one minor change that I did make for this give away is that the comments and suggestions are open to anyone and everyone rather than just the Friends of Laredo Blogging Forum. This change was made for the reasons that I thought it would be more inviting to involve everyone who has supported my blog and efforts to inform people on the different concepts of marketing. This is also a better way to indicate that the audience following my blog is happy with the direction and the transformation that the blog has undergone. 

Now to the good stuff. To participate in the poll for the renaming of the blog, simply follow this link, Help Rename My Blog. The format is relatively simple and requires the participant to answer four sections. After answering the four sections you will submit the poll and you are done. It's that easy. In order to make sure the poll is properly administered, I will wait until I receive a total of 40 participants that have submitted their suggestion and will announce the winner via Facebook and Twitter. Once again thank you for all your support and good luck to the participants Patricia Goff Driscoll, Bonnie Rosales, Gracie Gutierrez, and Julie Wadlow. 

2 comments:

tricia said...

Done! All the names were great! I liked them so much, I voted for someone elses. haha!

Unknown said...

Thank you very much. So far there are two names that really stand out in regards to the survey. We will see which wins.